1. Isolate the equipment system and drain the water inside the Jiangsu plate heat exchanger.
2. The high pressure water is used to clean the sludge, algae and other impurities in the pipeline, and then the system is closed.
3． Install a ball valve (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) between the isolation valve and the exchanger. Both the water inlet and the water outlet should be installed.
4． Connect the delivery pump and the connection duct, so that the cleaning agent is pumped in from the bottom of the heat exchanger and flows out from the top.
5. Start pumping the required cleaning agent into the heat exchanger (the proportion can be adjusted according to the specific situation).
6. Repeat the cycle to the recommended cleaning time. With the progress of the cycle and the dissolution of the sediment, the gas generated during the reaction will also increase, and the excess air should be exhausted through the vent valve at any time. As the air is expelled, the space in the heat exchanger will increase. Appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water at the beginning, which may cause water overflow.
7. The effectiveness of the cleaning agent should be periodically checked during the cycle, which can be measured using a PH test paper. If the solution is maintained at a pH of 2-3, the cleaning agent is still effective. If the pH value of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6, an appropriate amount of cleaning agent needs to be added. The pH value of the final solution remained unchanged for 30 minutes at 2-3, which proved that the cleaning effect was achieved. Note: The cleaning agent can be recycled and reused. Discharge will cause waste.
8. After the cleaning time is reached, the cleaning solution is recovered. Rinse the exchanger repeatedly with clean water until it is rinsed to neutrality, and use a pH test paper to measure the pH value 6 ~ 7.
9. After cleaning, it can be started up. You can also suppress the test to see if there is a leak. If there is a leak, polymer composite materials can be used for repair protection, and the service life of the equipment can be greatly extended.
后 After the equipment is stable, record the current media overflow, working pressure, heat exchange efficiency and other data.
⒒ Comparing the changes in the values before and after cleaning, we can calculate the production costs such as electricity and coal costs saved by the enterprise per hour and improve the work efficiency, which is the value compensation of the technology application of the enterprise.
12. The same operation method can also be used for cleaning condensers and frame heat exchangers.
⒔ If the company needs equipment for passivation pre-film treatment, it can be operated according to the following process: pump the passivation pre-filming agent into the device according to the recommended dilution ratio (while suspending test pieces in the circulation tank); cycle and soak according to the recommended time Test the pre-film effect (red dot method or blue dot method); discharge; rinse with water to neutrality (use a pH test paper to measure the pH value 6 ~ 7).
后 After the passivation pre-film is over, it is best to use a fan and other ventilation equipment to dry the system to ensure and improve the effect of the passivation pre-film.