Classification and installation requirements of air coolers
Source: http://le-signal.com/ Time: 2017-11-25
The air cooler is a device that can be a heater or a cooler in the process of use. The core component of the air cooler during operation is a finned tube. The air cooler has high heat transfer efficiency and vibration resistance during operation. Good performance and strong resistance to temperature change.
Classification requirements for air coolers
In the process of making the air cooler, if it can be effectively divided into single-row, double-row, and multi-row combinations according to its process requirements, it is divided into frame welding type, frame expansion type, and multi-row headers according to the manufacturing structure There are 5 types of tube type, tube type and plate type.
Requirements for the use of air coolers
1. When the air cooler can use steam as a medium during operation, it must not be used under excessive pressure.
2. The equipment needs to effectively drain the liquid inside the equipment before working. Before entering the steam, the bypass valve of the trap should be opened first, and then the effective inspection of each connection pipeline is smooth and leak-free. Open the steam valve, effectively wait until the steam in the heat exchanger is evenly warmed up, and then slowly increase the valve opening degree until the steam from the condensate outlet is closed, and close the bypass valve.
3. When closing the steam, reduce the valve opening slowly. When the amount of condensate outlet water is small, close the steam inlet valve and open the trap bypass valve to drain the residual liquid in the heater.
4. When heating, it should be slowly heated and pressurized, and it will start formally after 5-10 minutes. When the machine is stopped, the heating will be stopped first; the liquid in the heat exchanger will be drained side by side.
Installation of air cooler
1. Before installation, check the integrity of the equipment according to its basic structure, and perform pressure tests before installation.
2. The cooler is generally installed vertically or horizontally. The inlet and outlet flanges can be on the same side or on both sides, but they should be no less than 300mm from the ground.
3. When the air cooler is used for heating, its outer side should be treated with heat insulation so as to reduce its heat loss. When it is used for cooling, it should be provided with a transition section and a windshield. The distance between the windshield and the windshield is 150-300mm and the height is 75mm.
白先生 Contact: Mr. Bai
0523-87892801 Phone: 0523-87892801
13605265960 Mobile: 13605265960
0523-87892616 Fax: 0523-87892616
泰兴市黄桥镇白庄社区居委会14组 Address: Group 14 of Baizhuang Community Neighborhood Committee, Huangqiao Town, Taixing City