What to look out for when buying an air cooler
Source: http://le-signal.com/ Time: 2019-12-24
What should we pay attention to when buying air coolers? Let ’s talk about it for you briefly.
1. The equipment uses control parameters such as its material, working pressure, and design temperature.
2. When selecting equipment, try to get a large flow velocity on the side with a small heat transfer coefficient, and try to make the heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the two fluid heat exchange surfaces equal or similar, and increase the heat transfer coefficient. The temperature of the fluid heated by the air cooler should be 10 ° C lower than the saturation temperature at its outlet pressure, and should be lower than the working temperature of the water pump used for the secondary water.
3. Fluids containing mud and dirt should enter the equipment after filtering.
4. When selecting equipment, the flow velocity at the interface of the fluid with the smaller temperature difference should not be too large, and it should be able to meet the requirements of pressure drop.
5. For the case where the flow rate is large and the pressure drop is small, the plate with small resistance should be selected. On the contrary, the plate with large resistance should be selected.
6. Choose detachable or electric welding type according to fluid pressure and temperature.
7. It is not advisable to choose plates with too small veneer area, in order to avoid too many plates, the flow velocity between the plates is too small, and the heat transfer coefficient is reduced.
8. The heat exchange medium of the air cooler should not be steam.
白先生 Contact: Mr. Bai
0523-87892801 Phone: 0523-87892801
13605265960 Mobile: 13605265960
0523-87892616 Fax: 0523-87892616
泰兴市黄桥镇白庄社区居委会14组 Address: Group 14 of Baizhuang Community Resident Committee, Huangqiao Town, Taixing City